BRAND NEW BLOG: Launched December 2010.
Keep an eye on this blog by clicking 'follow' above or follow via Twitter, below right...
Truly time-poor? Key trends are written in BOLD!

Monday 23 July 2012

A fabric and paper for the new country look...


Picture courtesy of Sanderson

I was very impressed by this brave new fabric and paper design from textile bigwigs Sanderson. Called 'Bellflower', it makes me think at once of the Bloomsbury set's aesthetic and Sixties Scandinavian design's stylised naivety. It sits perfectly with the new country look I'm so into these days, which includes prints that are more foliage than flower. I like the bold, sunny, optimistic colourways and can hardly choose a favourite, which makes a change for me. Now I've just got to build the summerhouse to go around it. 

Picture courtesy of Sanderson

Picture courtesy of Sanderson

Picture courtesy of Sanderson

Picture courtesy of Sanderson

* Sanderson